FAQ – Frequently asked questions
1. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-In: From 2 pm
Check Out: Until 10 am
2. What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
Our restaurant is open daily from 7.15 am to 9 pm.
3. What kind of food does your hotel offer?
We offer light snacks until 7.30 pm. Moreover, you have the possibility to join breakfast, lunch or dinner even if you are not a hotel guest. For more information please have a look at the category "Coffee and snacks".
4. What are the times of breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Monday to Saturday: 7.15 am to 9.30 am
Sundays and public holidays: 8 am to 10 am
Monday to Sunday: 12.00 pm to 13.00 pm
Monday to Sunday: 6 pm to 7 pm
5. Is it possible to have breakfast at your hotel?
Yes, you are welcome to have breakfast with us at any day. From Monday to Saturday the breakfast time is from 7.00 am to 9.30 am and on Sundays and public holiday from 8.00 am to 10.00 am. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet with a lot of different cheese and sausage, fresh buns, fruits, eggs, various juices and teas as well as coffee.
6. Is there the possibility to organize a private celebration at your hotel?
You can celebrate your next event at our hotel – whether it is a silver wedding anniversary, a birthday, a funeral reception or a confirmation. Together we design the perfect menu and decoration for your special celebration. For further questions, please have a look into the category "Celebrating and Catering Service" or contact us at our phone number 00495524 / 858-5.